Easter Opening Times:
Thursday 17th April closed for staff CPD. Friday 18th April Closed. Saturday 19th April Closed. Sunday 20th April Closed. Monday 21st April Closed. Open again from Tuesday 22nd April as usual.
5th April 2014.
Dean and Sara Hart offer a warm welcome to all visitors.
If you are serious about getting the best tuition - then come and join us. If you are serious about achieving high standards - then come and join us.
We are a small, quality Independent Teaching College specialising in the delivery of exceptional UK accredited canine related courses through our experienced Tutors. Courses are produced by lecturers packed with information and skills training for the student.
Not just learning on the job but learning the theory to underpin practical skills.
We offer some of the highest standards of teaching in canine studies in the UK and cannot be beaten on our care, dedication and support to our students. This is reflected in the number of units and high grades achieved by all of our students.
We specialise in teaching mature students who want to set up their own business or achieve a change of career and we are the only UK Canine Studies college that offers total flexibility in our course timetables.
To see how flexible our course time-scales are and to see how we can fit in with your needs Click Here.
We are happy to chat with you about your individual training needs - no obligation whatsoever.
It is important for your success and your personal achievement
that you choose the right course for you. So please call or email your details to see how we can help you achieve your goals.
Telephone 01323 482816
We don't just teach you to pass we teach you to excel.
Please note we are closed on
Sundays and Mondays.
See Dean & Sara Hart, the College owners and Lead Tutors chat about responsible dog ownership in this short documentary below. Look out for Ben running a class at the Newhaven Community Dog Club......
Our Mission Statement
* To ensure we focus on providing high quality training and education to our learners to meet employers’ and the individual's needs.
* To help support the economy by supporting individuals to learn new skills and knowledge that enhance their job prospects, enrich their lives, and enliven their communities.
* To support our students on finding different routes into further (FE) and higher education (HE)
* To help learners, through delivering a high standards of education and support, to make a successful transition into work or develop their own successful business.
* Provide skills training for learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, by ensuring we can offer the right support to meet the needs of these learners to support them to access mainstream employment.
* Ensure Animal Welfare and working within the Five Freedoms remains a priority within in all our activities.
The Canine Studies College works within the
Qualifications and Credit Framework
* The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is a flexible way learners can progress towards achieving a qualification by building up smaller steps of learning units which allow learners to achieve the skills and qualifications that meet their own and their employer’s needs.