Dean and Sara Hart offer a warm welcome to all visitors to The Dog Hut.Biz
We are a small, quality Independent Teaching College specialising in the delivery of exceptional UK accredited canine related courses through our experienced Tutors. Courses are produced by the lecturers packed with information and skills training for the student. Not just learning on the job but learning the theory to underpin practical skills. Please read our Mission Statement lower down this page.
Click on the Available Courses link above for details.
We offer some of the highest standards of teaching in canine studies in the UK and cannot be beaten on our care, dedication and support to our students. This is reflected in the number of units and high grades achieved by all of our students.
To see how flexible our course time-scales are and to see how we can fit in with your needs Click Here.
We specialise in teaching mature students who want to set up their own business or achieve a change of career and we are the only UK Canine Studies college that offer total flexibility in our course timetables and include all units that relate to the course contents, both theory and practical.
The Canine Studies College at The Dog Hut.Biz caters for UK and international students and due to our exceptional standards has students coming to study with us from as far reaching as the Cayman Islands, Italy, Spain, France and Australia!
We don't just teach you to pass we teach you to excel.
Our web site is designed to be easy to navigate, provide up to date information on our services and events and be easy to download application forms, make a payment and read additional information that may be of interest to those within the industry.
We are happy to chat with you about your individual training needs - no obligation. So please call or email your details to see how we can help you achieve your goals.
Our Mission Statement
* To ensure we focus on providing high quality training and education to our learners to meet employers’ and the individual's needs.
* To help support the economy by supporting individuals to learn new skills and knowledge that enhance their job prospects, enrich their lives, and enliven their communities.
* To support our students on finding different routes into further (FE) and higher education (HE)
* To help learners, through delivering a high standards of education and support, to make a successful transition into work or develop their own successful business.
* Provide skills training for learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, by ensuring we can offer the right support to meet the needs of these learners to support them to access mainstream employment.
* Ensure Animal Welfare and working within the Five Freedoms remains a priority within in all our activities.
The Canine Studies College works within the Qualifications and Credit Framework
* The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is a flexible way learners can progress towards achieving a qualification by building up smaller steps of learning units which allow learners to achieve the skills and qualifications that meet their own and their employer’s needs.
Where are we?
Visit on our contacts page for a map link. We are ideally located on a quiet rural farm surrounded by the countryside. Due to Health & Safety compliance, visitors are by appointment only please.
We are just 6 minutes from the ancient town of Lewes in East Sussex in the UK., 40 minutes from East Grinstead, 30 minutes from Brighton, 25 minutes from Haywards Heath, 20 minutes from Uckfield, 40 minutes from Tunbridge Wells and just 1 hour 45mins from London.
We really are flexible with course dates so call us for a chat to discuss your individual needs with no obligation.
Please note we are closed on Sundays and Mondays.